This is the simplest salad you could think of. It is ready in minutes and so incredibly yummy!
You need eggs, potatoes, mayonnaise, spring onions, green chili, pepper and salt for this recipe.
You need to boil, peel and dice the potatoes, and boil, peel and slice the eggs. Simply mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and you're ready to rock and roll!
You could arrange the sliced egg on top of a bed of the potato salad and finish it off with a sprinkling of spring onions. Just to make it look pretty :)
Serves 3 (hungry people)
- 1kg Potatoes, boiled, peeled and diced
- 6 Eggs, boiled, peeled and sliced (into four length-ways)
- 100g Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (you can substitute this with Greek Yogurt)
- 1 Green Chili, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, adjust salt and pepper as per taste.